- Monday, April 14th -
- Tuesday, April 15th - Beginning Caregiver Workshop @ 6:00 PM, Hope & Joy Room
- Wednesday, April 16th - Bread & Wine Factory @ 5:30 PM, Community Center
- Thursday, April 17th - Worship Committee meeting @ 7:00 PM, Hallelujah Room
- Friday, April 18th - TGIF Coffee @ 8:30 AM, Community Center
- Saturday, April 19th -
- Sunday, April 20th - EASTER Worship Services @ 8:30 AM & 10:00 AM
April 20th, 2014
8:30 AM Service
10:00 AM Service
Since 1949 Presbyterians have joined with millions of other Christians through One Great Hour of Sharing to share God’s love with our neighbors-in-need around the world. Your generous gifts to this Special Offering help provide relief those affected by natural disasters, provide food to the hungry, and assist in helping to empower the poor and oppressed.
Your gift to One Great Hour of Sharing will support the following:
Presbyterian Disaster Assistance | Presbyterian Hunger Program | Self-Development of People
Thursday May 1st
Friday May 2nd
The PW fundraiser Garage Sale needs things to sell! Please bring your clean & usable items to the church on Sunday April 27th. We also need helpers to set up and to work the sale.
Please contact Carol Ferrell @ 223-5659 or email@example.com if you can volunteer.
Movie Night “Cinco de Mayo”
Saturday May 3rd - 6:00-8:00 PM
Taco pizza & lemonade provided.
Buy & bring snacks for all to share.
Fun for the Whole Family!
Volunteers are needed at Sunday Worship Services
Greeters, Readers, Liturgists, Soundbooth and Coffee crew... If you would like to volunteer to help with Worship, it’s as easy as 1-2-3... please just follow these instructions:
1. Click here to go to our invitation page on VolunteerSpot.
2. Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on VolunteerSpot)
3. Sign up! Choose your spots - VolunteerSpot will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. It's that easy!
July 27 - August 1, 2014
For more information go to
Lakes and Prairies Synod School
Phone 800-328-1880 ext. 207