- Sunday, October 19th - Sunday School @ 9:00 AM; Worship Service @ 10:00 AM; Flu Shots after Worship
- Monday, October 20th -
- Tuesday, October 21st -
- Wednesday, October 22nd - Bread & Wine Factory 5:45 - 7:30 PM
- Thursday, October 23rd -
- Friday, October 24th - TGIF Morning Coffee @ 9:00 AM, Community Center
- Saturday, October 25th - Fall Work Day @ 9:00 AM, Heartland Church
- Sunday, October 26th - Sunday School @ 9:00 AM; Worship Service @ 10:00 AM; Congregational Meeting after Worship (PNC & Session Elections)
Fall Work Day
Saturday October 25th
9:00 AM to Noon
Neither the Hawks nor the Clones are playing football this day. Come spend a few of those “extra” hours with us sprucing up our building & grounds from 9:00 AM to noon.
Outdoor work includes general trimming and pick up so you likely just need gloves, and pruning/loping shears (if you have them).
Indoors, we’ll be doing some room organization, replacing light bulbs, cleaning the attic and closets -- supplies will be furnished.
Thanks in advance for helping to support our maintenance days. Contact Jim Roth firstname.lastname@example.org (987-4418) or Bill Lloyd NG0709@msn.com (334-7312) if you have questions.
Bread and Wine Factory - Great Programs for All Ages. Weekly Schedule:
5:45-6:15 pm Dinner
6:15-6:30 pm Worship
6:30-7:30 pm Classes for all ages
Two Adult Studies This Fall with Dr. Cole - Click Here For Details
The October Newsletter is here...
Just a reminder that our next meeting is on Monday, October 20th. Carol Ferrell is hosting at her house, Darla is co-hostess and LuAnn is leading Lesson 3.
Volunteers are always needed at
Sunday Worship Services
We have a new volunteer signup website. It's easier than ever to volunteer. Please check your email for a SignUpGenius.com email for more details!
Ritual Cafe Lunch Group
1st & 3rd Tuesday of the month
Ritual Cafe, 1301 Locust, Suite D
If you're downtown & would like to have lunch with some friends from Heartland... Join Us!
Contact person is Renee Davlin.
Extended Tables are back for the Fall!
For more information see the flier on the table outside of the Community Center or look for the article in the October Newsletter.